"El Gallo", meaning rooster in English is a predominant figure in the Latin-American culture. From boxers and wrestlers to singers and actors, the name "El Gallo" has often been linked to different people. My favorite representation of "El Gallo" comes from the Loteria Mexicana game where he is known as "El que le cantó a san Pedro, no le volverá a cantar..." (The one who crowed 3 times)
El Gallo Satchel - Blue Rainbow
- Bag made out of plastic mesh
- El Gallo applique on the front is completely hand embroidered with sequins and beads
- Full grain leather logo on the back
- The pom-pom decoration is hand embroidered in Mexico.
- Outside zip closure with natural cork leather zipper pull
Measurements : 12" x 10" x 6" with sturdy handles
Note: The handmade nature of this bag makes it unique and only one in stock.