Thanks to Diego Rivera the skeleton lady became an iconic image in Mexico's culture and is traditionally used in the Day of the Dead, especially in urban celebrations. Rivera captured in this figure the comfortable and intimate relationship Mexicans have with death.
La Catrina Carry All - Hot Pink
- Bag made out of plastic mesh
- The Quetzalcoatl applique on the front is completely hand embroidered with sequins and beads
- Full grain leather logo on the back
- The pom-pom decoration is hand embroidered in Mexico.
- This bag has no zipper or closure
Measurements : 16" diameter x 8" wide with sturdy handles