Thanks to Diego Rivera the skeleton lady became an iconic image in Mexico's culture and is traditionally used in the Day of the Dead, especially in urban celebrations. Rivera captured in this figure the comfortable and intimate relationship Mexicans have with death.
La Catrina Satchel - Pink
- Bag made out of plastic mesh
- La Catrina applique on the front is completely hand embroidered with sequins and beads
- Full grain leather logo on the back
- The pom-pom decoration is hand embroidered in Mexico.
- Outside zip closure with natural cork leather zipper pull
Measurements : 12" x 10" x 6" with sturdy handles
Note: The handmade nature of this bag makes it unique and only one in stock.