The origin of his name comes from the Nahuatl and means “Quetzal”: a bird of beautiful plumage and “Coatl”, which means snake, resulting in what is commonly known as “the Plumed Serpent.” In Aztec times Quetzalcóatl, was revered as the patron of priests, the inventor of the calendar and books, and the protector of goldsmiths and other craftsmen.
Quetzalcoatl Tote - Dark Blue
- Bag made out of plastic mesh
- The Quetzalcoatl applique on the front is completely hand embroidered with sequins and beads
- Full grain leather logo on the back
- The pom-pom decoration is hand embroidered in Mexico.
- This bag has no zipper or closure
Measurements : 15" x 17"x 7" with sturdy handles